It’s time to start blogging again.
I would like to enter something a couple of times a week. Even if it’s just mundane details of how the week is going. It seems important somehow to keep a log of some sort of the daily substance of my life. Someday my children might want to know. Or who knows, I might forget a lot of it and want to remember on occasion. I have already seen how I’ve forgotten so much.
Our neighbor is expecting a new baby any time now. I am finding myself so excited about the prospect of having a little one around again.
We see our neighbor several times a week due to the thriving friendship going on between our daughter and their son.
It has been an incredible blessing to having this little boy next door for N. to play with over the 4 years we have lived here. With two older brothers who are far into a different phase of childhood it means a lot for her to have a constant companion in her life in the form of A.
So now, soon to arrive, will be a new little life. I hope that we will get to see him or her often. I hope that we will get to know this one as well as we have his/her older brother. What a blessing life is. Even when it’s not happening in our own immediate family it always makes me so happy when I hear that a new baby is blessing a family with its arrival; such a miracle and a breath of fresh hope to the world.
God please bless baby A’s coming entrance onto the scene of what we know as life here on this earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment