This is a picture of us on our anniversary this year and the results that 13 years together have 'produced':) I've always wondered what I would think if it were possible to have been able to peek into the future that many years ago. Like to have seen this picture when I was 18, what would I have said or thought? I would probably would have said something like, 'my kids wouldn't be so silly and make faces when they are photographed.' Ha ha!
Anyway, this is just an entry to let the world know that we have made it this far and we are happier than ever! Truly God is wonderful to have given me such a loving, supportive, patient husband who makes me feel beautiful every day! I am more thankful now than ever!
I feel so blessed to have my 3 healthy, smart and energetic children. I am grateful for the time I have with them to watch them unfold and become the people that God created for them to be.
So, thank you to God for helping us through, and thank you to all who have stood by us and encouraged us and given us great examples to follow!


1 comment:
Congratulations on all these years!! and I've known you for the last 12 of them. How your family has grown and God has really blessed you! Love you all!
Post a Comment