Peace is found, truly, only in you
Away from the crowds & the din & the noise
Peace of the sort that my heart seeks to find
Is only in quiet shadows of savory solitude
A place where I can let go
A place where I can hear
You
You are there
Glimpses are had in the course of the day
Like dapples of sunlight through the leaves of a tree:
In a small boy's grin or the tinkle of laughter
A murmer of endearment or an unexpected blessing
A grateful expression at a table encircled by precious life
Each one a moment of awareness,
There is more
I know because I was there
Fluid reminders of the time that I spent
Quiet, with you
Breathing your scent
Inhaling your presence
Exhaling my fear
You
You are here

1 comment:
I felt like you wrote this for me and I recieve it! God's given you beautiful words, thanks for sharing them.
Post a Comment