
The Rivas' Family
This is a picture of my family at Thanksgiving 2008. There are 10 children born to my Mom and Dad(not pictured). One adopted son & 5 significant others. Plus 10 grandchildren! Amazing, huh?
Front row from left: Susan, Ashlynn, Daniel, Naomi, Ian & Autumn
2nd row from front left: Tyler, Zakary, Christian, Mercy, Leah & Josh (kneeling)
3rd row from front left: Doug, Autumn, Sarah, Ruslan, Jessica, Kassidy, Seth, Mallory, Mom(Lynn) & Karen.
Back row from left: Jess, Ishmael, Faith, Gabriel, Brandon & Linda (Mallory's brother & Mom)
Front row from left: Susan, Ashlynn, Daniel, Naomi, Ian & Autumn
2nd row from front left: Tyler, Zakary, Christian, Mercy, Leah & Josh (kneeling)
3rd row from front left: Doug, Autumn, Sarah, Ruslan, Jessica, Kassidy, Seth, Mallory, Mom(Lynn) & Karen.
Back row from left: Jess, Ishmael, Faith, Gabriel, Brandon & Linda (Mallory's brother & Mom)
2 comments:
Thank you for "finding me" and writing such nice comments. I had a few minutes, 10 to be exact, between batches of cookies, so I wanted to write you. Later on I'll get a chance to find out more about you too while I browse your blog.
I love it when my cookies come out of the oven with my hand prints in them, from flattening them, can't get any more home-made than that!
What a beautiful family! I am glad you found me--and I am glad that you enjoy my blog.
Post a Comment